Thursday, September 3, 2009

New CDH Kid's Song

Some of the kid's at our 2009 CHERUBS International Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia conference performed for us.



Lyrics to "I'm a Real Live Cherub":

I'm a real life cherub but I don't have wings
When I was a baby the doctor had to fix things
My tummy was in my chest and it was hard to breathe
The doctor put it all back and here's where he fixed me!


We would love to compile lots of videos of cherubs, siblings, cousins, friends (anyone!) who wants to video singing this song! You can submit your videos to membership@cdhsupport.org

Special thanks to Brandon and Alysha for organizing that and thank you to Ian, Alysha, Brooke, Brandon, Alyssa and Brandon for performing!!

Stay tuned for the kid's CDH book coming soon and the CDH song "I'll Never Let You Go" by The Jammies!!!

For more information on CDH, you can visit http://www.cdhsupport.org

No comments: