Would you like to help families affected by Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia? Would you like to do something in honor or in memory of a cherub? CHERUBS has created a new program that will soon be helping CDH families across the country.
How does this work?
You make a $100 donation to CHERUBS and we order and put together the materials and send them to the hospital in honor / memory of your cherub.
CHERUBS Adopt A Hospital Care Package Includes:
1 copy of "Stories of Cherubs" Volume I
1 copy of "Stories of Cherubs" Volume II
1 CDH awareness mini-poster
20 Parent Reference Guides
30 CHERUBS CDH Info Brochures
40 CDH Awareness Ribbon Pins
10 copies of our latest newsletter
Each item (except the CDH ribbon pins) is labeled with a sticker that says "Donated in honor of ________" or "Donated in memory of _________"
These items are then available to all CDH parents admitted into these hospitals. Upon joining CHERUBS, new parents will soon receive more information and support through our giftbag program.
These items are an invaluable source of support and information for families affected by Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia. Because there are so many hospitals, CHERUBS cannot possibly afford to donate to all hospitals and we are inviting our members and the general public to help us to help CDH families.
Your donation is tax-deductible!
The above photos of are the Adopt A Hospital kit created in honor of Braden Holt that has been sent out to CHOP. You can see the labels on each item and how everything but the poster fits neatly in a nice box. Families who Adopt A Hospital in honor or memory of their cherub can rest assure that CHERUBS presents nothing but professional materials in a professional manner to help CDH families.
The following hospitals have been adopted!
- Saint Joseph's Hospital, Denver, Colorado - in memory of Kasey Colvin
- University of Kansas Medical Center - in memory of Michael Joseph Skaggs
- OSF St Francis Medical Center - in honor of Christopher Strode
- The Children's Hospital at St. Francis - in honor of Laney Kate Daniels
- Palmetto Health Richland - in honor of Abigail Taylor Long
- Our Lady's Hospital for Sick Children, Crumlin, Dublin - in honor of Aoife Hopkins
- Duke University Medical Center - in memory of Shane Torrence
- University of Alabama Birmingham Hospital - in memory of Caleb Cox
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill - in memory of Dawson Gabriel Martie
- University of Virginia - in memory of Debra Jones and in honor of Cole Campsey
- Wilford Hall Med Center - in memory of Kaleigh Myers & in honor of Raelyn Turner
- National Children's Hospital - in memory of Amanda & Nicholas Slavin
- Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia - in honor of Braden Holt
- Toronto Children's Hospital - in memory of Ethan William James Marchand
- University of Michigan - in honor of Logan Wagner & Declan Armstrong
- Seton Hospital (Austin, TX) - in memory of Cody Travis Streetman
- St. David's Hospital (Austin, TX) - in memory of Cody Travis Streetman
If you would like to Adopt A Hospital, please visit