Tuesday, July 17, 2012

MEET OUR VOLUNTEERS - Melissa Larrison





My name is Melissa Larrison. I am a mom to 3 beautiful children. Jada who is nine, Kaia who is eight, and Hanna Rae Rose who is our CDH angel. I was diagnosed at nineteen weeks and went to OKC to deliver as it was close to family. Hanna’s defect was relatively small and easy to fix. Unfortunately her little body couldn’t get over other complications with her care and she passed away after twenty one days of fighting.

I joined Cherubs in October of 2008 and the amount of support I have received is immeasurable. Cherubs has become part of my family and I am forever grateful for them. I now hold a board position on the parent board. I am the Fundraising Coordinator and the Virginia state representative. Please feel free to contact me for any of your Cherubs needs.

No comments: