Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Member Quotes - DeAnn McGilberry

CHERUBS Helps Families of Babies Born with Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia

My mother found CHERUBS when I was pregnant with my 1st son Claude, he passed away at 10 days old. They were a great support system during this time. Little did I know that almost 5 years later I would need them again when my 3rd child Celie was born with CDH. Celie is 5 now and I am so lucky to have such a awesome group of moms and dads to share this journey with. All the good CHERUBS does to bring awareness to this little known birth defect as well as advocating for research leaves me with hope that my children will never have to go through what we did as parents when they decide to have children. Pictured above is Lil Claude and then Celie now at 5 yrs old" - DeAnn McGilberry

http://www.cherubs-cdh.org/





No comments: