Sunday, October 21, 2012

Member Quotes - Noel Wiliams

CHERUBS Helps Families of Babies Born with Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia

"When my husband and I went in for our routine 20 week sonogram we learned that our sons heart was in the wrong place and many of his stomach organs were pushed up I to his chest cavity. My husband and I researched for more information on this horrific birth defect and what the best hospital would be to deliver. Aidan was born June 6, 2006 and passed away on June 18, 2006. It's wasn't until 4 years after we lost Aidan that I decided to seek support from people who would understand what I was going through. Because of Cherubs I have found closure and I have had the honor of being able to call these people my friends. I would be lost without Cherubs" - Noel Williams, mom to Aidan

http://www.cherubs-cdh.org/



No comments: