Saturday, October 20, 2012

Member Quotes - Sarah Deskins

CHERUBS Helps Families of Babies Born with Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia

"I found CHERUBS the week after Jeremiah died from his CDH complications at home. Untill that point I did not know anyone else with a CDH baby, didn't even meet one in our 93 days in the NICU. All I knew was that according to the staff, I had the sickest baby in the unit. After finding CHERUBS and getting to know people on the message boards, I found other moms right here in Central Ohio with CDH kids. It felt great to meet someone face to face who didn't look at me like I had two heads when I mentioned that I had a son who passed away from Congenital Diaphraqgmatic Hernia. I just wish I'd found CHERUBS during my pregnancy" - Sarah Deskins, mother to Jeremiah
http://www.cherubs-cdh.org/


No comments: