CHERUBS has a need for many professional volunteers to help with our dozens of services and projects. We are a 501(c)III non-profit operating in Raleigh, North Carolina. We are completely run by volunteers who wish to help families of babies born with Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia, a devastating birth defect.
We need long-term and short-term volunteers; both local and telecommuting.
We are looking for the following:
(*local to Raleigh area)
- Professional Grant Writer
- Professional Fundraiser*
- Professional Event Planner*
- Professional Marketing Coordinator
- Professional Media Coordinator
- Graphic Artists
- Web Designers
- PHP Coders*
- Database Engineers*
- Flash Animators
- Phone Sales / Fundraising
- Knitters & Crochets (for baby blankets)
- Office Work (stuffing envelopes, totebags, folding newsletters, etc)*
All volunteers must fill out the forms located at http://cdhsupport.org/volunteers before you can begin. This is also a great opportunity for college students and retirees.