To keep everyone updated on what's going on at CHERUBS with various projects, we have several different blogs and FB pages, plus forums on our site as well! Not to mention web sites too! We are slowing growing and going through each project or service and updating the web with news. Bear with us as do this, while also updating our sites. So far, we have the following up:
CHERUBS - If you haven't seen the new site, you must go check it out. There are 1000's of pages of Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Research, Information, Awareness and SUPPORT! It's a one-stop shop for all things CDH.
- Site - http://www.cdhsupport.org
- Forums - http://www.cdhforums.org
- Blog - http://cdhsupport.blogspot.com
- FB Page - http://www.facebook.com/cdhsupport
- Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/cherubs
- Myspace - http://www.myspace.com/diaphragmatichernia
International CDH Conference - Our first Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Conference happened in 2000 in Orlando. This year, we're back to Orlando on May 13-15, 2010! Come meet other CDH families, talk to researchers, learn about Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia, participate in round table discussions and have FUN! We have something for all CDH families - survivors and grieving!!! This year we welcome Mass General, DHREAMS CDH Study and Sick Kids Toronto as guest speakers! And we happen to be near the happiest place on earth - Disney World!! :)
- Site - http://www.cherubsconference.org
- Forum - http://www.cdhsupport.org/members/viewforum.php?f=236
- FB Page - http://www.facebook.com/cdhconference
- FB Event Page - http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=274488979498
Save the Cherubs Campaign - Our new 2010 CDH Awareness Campaign! We have over 20 models currently taking shoots and plan to have over 100 CDH families participating by the end of the year. With flyers, posters, billboards and newspaper articles and tv interviews, that's A LOT of awareness!!!! Our goal is to Save the Cherubs and spread awareness to promote resesearch to save the lives of babies born with CDH!
- Site - http://www.savethecherubs.org
- Forum - http://www.cdhsupport.org/members/viewforum.php?f=238
- Blog - http://savethecdhcherubs.blogspot.com
- FB Page - http://www.facebook.com/savethecherubs
CDH HOPE Totebag Project - Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia H.O.P.E. (Helping Other Parents Expecting) Tote Bag Project. Our project has reached over 100 CDH families since September! This national project includes donations from CDH families to CDH families, making it truly a joint effort helping Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia families.
- Site - http://www.cdhhope.org
- Forum - http://www.cdhsupport.org/members/viewforum.php?f=237
- Blog - http://cdhhope.blogspot.com/
- FB Page - http://www.facebook.com/cdhhope
CHERUBS Angel Ball - October 30, 2010 at the Hilton Durham in Durham, North Carolina. Celebrity guests, local radio star MC, live band, casino, silent auction and more at this year's "Masquerading Angels" Ball!