Monday, March 12, 2012

CDH Kid's Song - "I'm a Real Live Cherub"

Do you know the CDH Kid's song, "I'm a Real Live Cherub"?   It's sung at all of our conferences and parades and it's a great way to teach kids about Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia in a fun, non-scary way!


Lyrics to "I'm a Real Live Cherub":

I'm a real life cherub but I don't have wings
When I was a baby the doctor had to fix things
My tummy was in my chest and it was hard to breathe
The doctor put it all back and here's where he fixed me!


 



2009 CHERUBS International Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Conference



2010 CHERUBS International Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Conference



2011 CHERUBS International Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Conference



Jaden Jones doing a rap version of the song!




Stay tuned for the kid's CDH book coming soon!!!

No comments: