Thursday, March 14, 2013

MEET OUR VOLUNTEERS - Melanie Parsons

Melanie ParsonsMelanie Parsons

Hi I’d like to introduce myself, I’m Melanie and I’m mummy to a cherub angel Jak. He was born on 25th July 2001 at St. Mary’s hospital Manchester. He spent his 6 months in the hospital. He lost his hard fight on 24th January 2002. I am also mummy to Ben who was born two years and two days after Jak. And after a worrying pregnancy ( i worried not the doctors), all was find with Ben.

I am 40 years young and live in Tyldesley in Manchester. I work in a cafe which is called Little Jak's Pantry in memory of our son Jak. I love reading shopping and spending time with Ben and Paul (my partner). Ben loves his martial arts he is nearly a black belt. He also loves playing computer games and riding his bike.

I hope along with Clair, I can support the CHERUBS family and do my best to raise awareness to CDH

No comments: