Tuesday, March 12, 2013

MEET OUR VOLUNTEERS - Stephanie Tolley

Stephanie TolleyStephanie Tolley

My name is Stephanie Tolley. I myself am a CHERUBS survivor. I was born in 1989 with LCDH. My family found out in an ultra sound. At birth (in a California doctors office) and the doctors told my family there is nothing they could do, so to say their goodbyes. My family called the hospital I was life flighted out and in surgery within the hour. After 6 months in the hospital I was released and have very little trouble from CDH as an adult.
I found out about the CHERUBS foundation through my aunt and thought it was an amazing cause and asked to be a part of it, and I got the honor of being your Arizona Representative.
To let you get to know me I am a mother of one. Bryson Steele is my two year old son. Right now I am a student for hair and I own my own business as a makeup artist. I really look forward to getting to know each and every one of you and hope you want to help out!!

No comments: